Become a Recognised Centre
Follow these easy steps to start your journey towards recognition and deliver your first AIM Qualification.
- Contact our Business Development Team to discuss your application firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose which qualifications you would like to offer.
- Complete the application for centre approval form. Our team will send you the form and request the relevant supporting documents*.
- Submit your application and supporting documentation to AIM.
- Once approved, you will be notified and a centre agreement will be sent for you to read, sign and return.
- Congratulations! You are now officially an AIM Recognised Centre.
- Upon receipt of signed agreements, your Welcome Pack will be dispatched. You can now start to enrol your learners!
- Complete the Qualification approval process to gain approval of AIM Qualifications.
Join us as a Recognised Centre today
To request more information or to register your interest to become a recognised centre contact
*Additional information to support your application
To apply for recognition we will need:
- Your permanent address in England or Wales
- Details of the qualification(s) you wish to deliver
- An estimate of the numbers of learners you plan to recruit to each qualification
- Your company number or charity number
- Evidence of your experience in delivering post-16 education or training
- Details of qualifications and experience of your tutors/assessors
- Appropriately qualified Internal Quality Assurers
- Suitable arrangements, policies and procedures in place