AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE
AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE (IF) is an excellence kitemark awarded to organisations who can demonstrate a great company culture, delivering high standards of training and development provision to their own staff and/or other learners.
- For training providers, delivering high-quality training to clients, IF the kitemark re-enforces your claim to be the best in market.
- For organisations providing training to upskill or reskill their own workforce, the IF kitemark confirms a commitment to staff development and can support recruitment and retention activity.
For organisations with little or no experience of the processes involved in delivering accredited training, we can help by offering simple, and unbiased advice.
Our staff have many years of experience working with regulated qualifications. We understand how to get the best from operating within quality frameworks; setting-up processes and systems, identifying and navigating pitfalls, in order to deliver high-quality training and development provision.
As a recognised IF centre you will be able to validate your own, bespoke training courses with the IF kitemark to show that you have met our high standards. Your learners / staff will know that your organisation’s training / course design and delivery have been endorsed by a regulated body.
1. Expand your provision
IF offers organisations a chance to design and deliver non-regulated training programmes with confidence, knowing that they have been vetted by an Ofqual regulated body. IF gives you the freedom to develop courses quickly and easily for a wide range of people. This could be your own staff, for example induction training, progression and advancement courses, professional skills etc whilst training providers are able to develop tailor-made training provision for their students or other learners. Whatever sector you specialise in, whether you are working with a small group of learners, or a large cohort, you have the flexibility to tailor courses specifically for your staff and/or customers.
2. Competitive edge
AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE will enhance your reputation to help you gain and retain clients and high-calibre staff.
3. Manage risk
IF enables you to operate within a quality framework and provides evidence to third parties, such as government bodies, or your management teams, of the quality of the learning experience that you offer.
4. Minimise costs
You can minimise resource costs and the administrative burden of producing certificates by letting us do it for you. With our competitive registration and certification service we can produce your certificates for your learners with your company/organisation's logo.
Approved IF organisations
As an approved IF organisation you:
- can use the AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE kitemark in your marketing collateral
- will receive a personalised IF centre approval certificate for display in your building
Becoming an IF centre
To achieve the AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE kitemark, organisations need to meet the specific quality criteria, detailed in the IF handbook.
There are two approval stages:
- Application - submission of your completed application form along with relevant policies, supporting documentation and initial fee. Our team will conduct the relevant checks then verify your submission. Current AIM centres will not be required to complete all the details requested in the IF application form (PDF).
You may find it useful to download our IF checklist. This document is completed by our team during the approval process and will help you to understand what our team will be looking for.
- Verification - We will arrange a meeting with you to run through the IF checklist and to establish how and where the training takes place. For training providers, this may include a visit (this may be virtual) of your main training centre.
To maintain standards, IF organisations will receive an annual systems and procedures review visit along with a spot check on delivery. We will forward a blank copy of the visit report, prior to the visit, so that you have time to prepare. Annual visits may be carried out remotely.
Read more about how organisations across the UK are benefiting from AIMINVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE