AIM policies and procedures
Below are links to our policies and procedures for end-point assessments that you may find useful when working with us. If you have any problems please contact us
- Assessment Regulations (PDF)
- Compliments, complaints and whistleblowing (PDF) updated 28/05/21
- Conflict of Interest (PDF) updated 28/05/21
- Invigilation guidance for AIM external assessments (PDF) updated 29/06/21
- Pricing policy (PDF) updated 13/1/2022
- Proctor Exam information and instructions (PDF) updated 14/03/22
- Reasonable adjustments and special consideration (PDF) updated 28/05/21
- Results and appeals policy (PDF) updated 28/05/21
- Safeguarding and prevent policy (PDF)
- Screen NSAR EQA controlled environments_Covid-19 (PDF)
- Appeals (Word)
- Conflict of interest declaration (PDF)
- Enquiry about Results (Word) updated 31/10/22
- EPA Request Forms
- Blank (Word)
- Advertising and Media Executive (Word)
- Assistant Technical Director (VFX) (Word)
- Broadcast & Media Systems Technical Operator (Word)
- Broadcast and Media Systems Technician (Word)
- Broadcast Production Assistant (Word)
- Camera Prep Technician (Word)
- Coaching Professional (Word)
- Cultural Learning and Participation Officer (Word)
- Data Technician (Word)
- Creative Industries Production Manager Film,TV and Short Form Production (Word)
- Creative Industries Production Manager Live Performance (Word)
- Creative Industries Production Manager Production Accounting (Word)
- Creative Industries Production Manager VFX, Post-Production and Animation (Word)
- Digital Community Manager (Word)
- Event Assistant (Word)
- Fundraiser (Word)
- Junior Advertising Creative (Word)
- Junior Animator (Word)
- Junior Content Producer (Word)
- Junior 2D Artist (VFX) (Word)
- Live Event Technician (Word)
- Media Production Co-ordinator Film, TV, Commercial, Short Form, Radio and Audio Production (Word)
- Media Production Co-ordinator Post-Production, VFX and Animation (Word)
- Photographic Assistant (Word)
- Post-Production Technical Operator (Word)
- PR and Communications Assistant (Word)
- Publishing Assistant (Word)
- Reasonable adjustments (Word)
- Special Considerations Application (Word)
Download a copy of our Introduction to AIM Assessement leaflet
You can also request copies of our employer and apprentice guides for each standard.
The Education and Training Foundation
The ETF has launched a series of fully-funded, online, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses to support staff who deliver apprenticeships.
The Apprenticeship Workforce Development (AWD) offer provides trainers and leaders with the teaching skills, subject knowledge and confidence needed to deliver successful apprenticeships for the benefit of learners.
Eight AWD CPD courses are available through the ETF’s Professional Development Platform (PDP)
Practitioner Research Project
This project was led by AIM Assessment into the preparation and delivery of end-point assessments in the creative industries. Commissioned and funded by the Education and Training Foundation. Download the full report (PDF)
What are the creative industries? Download this useful guide (PDF) from Creative UK.
Getting in and getting on: Class, participation and job quality in the UK's Creative Industries
A report (led by nesta)
It was recently suggested that the pandemic poses ‘the biggest threat to the UK’s cultural infrastructure, institutions and workforce in a generation’ in an inquiry from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) Select Committee into the impact of COVID-19. Safeguarding the sustainability of the sector and restoring its position as one of the UK economy’s greatest success stories is a critical priority. But while current focus is offering much needed aid to the sector and unlocking its potential to support the wider recovery, it is important too to consider how we can rebuild the Creative Industries and creative occupations for the better – in a way that benefits more people and places across the UK.
Watch this useful video case study by SDN: How can the trainer, employer and assessor all contribute to the success of the apprentice at EPA?
ESFA webinar from 4 November 2021. This webinar provides an overview of ESFA's new EPA best practice guides for employers. These guides outline the roles and responsibilities regarding assessment throughout the whole apprenticeship journey.
ESFA webinar from 5 November 2021This webinar provides an overview of ESFA's new EPA best practice guides for Training Providers and EPAOs. The guides outline the roles and responsibilities regarding assessment throughout the whole apprenticeship journey.