AIM policies and procedures
Below are links to our policies and procedures for end-point assessments that you may find useful when working with us. If you have any problems please contact us
- AIM assessment EPA regulations (PDF)
- Compliments, complaints and whistleblowing (PDF) NEW
- End-point assessment additional charges (PDF)
- EPA Remote Assessment (PDF) NEW
- Invigilation guidance for AIM external assessments (PDF)
- Pricing policy (PDF)
- Reasonable adjustments and special consideration (PDF) NEW
- Safeguarding and prevent policy (PDF)
- Screen NSAR EQA Controlled Environments_Covid-19 (PDF)
- Assessment Apprenticeship Registration Form (Spreadsheet)
- Conflict of interest declaration (PDF)
- EPA request form (PDF)
- EPA request form Assistant Technical Director (VFX) (Word)
- EPA request form Broadcast & Media Systems Technical Operator (Word)
- EPA request form Broadcast Production Assistant (Word)
- EPA request form Cultural Learning and Participation Officer (Word)
- EPA request form Junior Content Producer (Word)
- EPA request form Junior 2D Artist (VFX) (Word)
- EPA request form Photographic Assistant (Word)
- EPA request form PR and Communications Assistant (Word)
- EPA request form Publishing Assistant (Word)
- Personal mitigating circumstances form (PDF)
- Reasonable adjustments application form (Word)
Department for Education
The Education and Skills Funding Agency (Department for Education) has released a series of videos to support the promotion of apprenticeships to employers and students. The new campaign Fire It Up can be found on YouTube.
The Department for Education has also released a series of useful on-line guides. Links to the website and forms are shown below.
- A guide to apprenticeships
- Employing an apprentice
- Apprenticeship funding rules for employers
- Apprenticeships: off-the-job training
- Recruit an apprentice
- The essential guide to apprenticeship support (PDF)
- Employer guide to apprenticeships (PDF)
- Reservation of funds guidance (PDF)
Transforming the way we learn: EPA best practice in PR and Communications
Produced by Cambridge Marketing College
(Links to Vimeo)
Best Practice in End-Point Assessment: Commissioned and funded by the Education and Training Foundation. Filmed by the All Spring Media team and apprentices on the Broadcast Production Assistant and Junior Content Producer Standards.
(Links to YouTube)
If you currently deliver apprenticeship standards, why not show this video to your teams and get them to consider what it means for their role. The SDN website also provides a number of questions to help you with this, along with a template action plan.
(Links to the Strategic Development Network (SDN) website)
Your new workforce awaits: Gail Saxon, HR Manager, Robert Welch Design.
ideo produced by the Education and Skills Funding Agency
(Links to the Education and Skills Funding Agency website)
Preperation for your EPA: In this video you will meet our EPA Delivery Manager (Jordan Hind), one of our End-Point Assessors (Ryan Curtis Johnson) and a previous apprentice PR and Coms assistant (Leona Weston).
P Money calls upon young creatives and rallies them into action with new Grime anthem 'The Calling'. Recorded and launched by talented young apprentices.
A toolkit has been created through the collaborative research of hundreds of practitioner colleagues from across the apprenticeship sector. It is the first attempt at defining and understanding what the sector means by “outstanding” teaching, learning and assessment for apprenticeship standards. We applaud their pioneering efforts and their willingness to present their work to the wider sector. We look forward to working with and for the sector as apprenticeship standards become an important and outstanding contributor to our nations skills needs. To acces the toolkit see Excellence Gateway
The Creative Industries