3 April 2023
Some centres may already be aware of a Learning Management System called Pearl which is designed to help colleges and training providers deliver online and blended learning.
The team at Pearl are specialists with experience of delivering both Ofqual regulated and QAA endorsed learning aims to tens of thousands of learners every year. The system includes content, online IQA, EQA and management tools to ensure real-time quality assurance and learner satisfaction. These tools are essential for any centre making the transition to online learning, scaling their existing online provision or creating more flexible blended delivery options.
So, what does Pearl offer?
- Easy setup.
- Integrated eportfolio - assessments are designed with tasks pre-mapped to underlying assessment criteria to help learners focus on their learning.
- Online IQA and EQA systems - enabling remote quality assurance to help improve quality standards.
- Content and assessments for a range of Ofqual regulated Entry level 3 to level 4 learning aims.
- Real-time management and reporting systems - learner and assessor activity can be monitored in real-time.
- Online or blended delivery.
Through Pearl centres can offer learners 25 Access to HE Diplomas and over 200 popular funded qualifications from the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) from entry level 3 through to level 5 in the following areas:
- Access to HE Diplomas
- Animal Care
- Functional Skills
- GCSEs and A-Levels
- Professional Qualifications
- Teaching and Education
There is also a wide range of auto-assessed CPD and non-regulated provision. You can even build your own courses and deliver them yourselves.
Interested and want to find out more?