New Qualifications Available for 19+ Loans!
30 May 2017
We’re delighted to announce that, as the Skills Funding Agency update the Advanced Learner Loans Catalogue for 2016-2017, we now have further qualifications available for funding.
See below for details of our qualifications that have recently been approved for 19+ loans.
Further detail on loan eligibility, amounts, payments and the evidence requirements are listed in the latest version of the Skills Funding Agencies' Advanced Learner Loan information.
Qualifications available for loans are listed on the Advanced Learner Loans Catalogue.
- 60155474 AIM Awards Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work Practice (QCF)
- 60155486 AIM Awards Level 3 Diploma in Youth Work Practice (QCF)
- 60184498 AIM Awards Level 3 Diploma in Media Creation, Production and Craft Support
- 60303499 AIM Awards Level 3 Diploma in Photo Imaging
- 60307675 AIM Awards Level 4 Diploma in Photo Imaging
- 60310753 AIM Awards Level 3 Certificate in Creative Content and Production
If you would like to offer any of the above qualifications, or for information on any of our qualifications you can visit the qualifications and units section of our website, get in touch via phone (01332 341822) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.