Resources, Advice and Support
We have a range of Access to HE support materials available for centres. If you can't find what you need. please contact our Customer Experience team.
Learner registration deadlines
Access to HE Centres must use the Access Learner Registration Form to register all learners.
Access to HE Diploma learners must be registered with the AVA no later than 42 calendar days, (6 weeks) from the date the learner begins the course.
Unit selections must be made no later than 84 calendar days, (12 weeks) from the date the learner begins the course.
Please note that all centre breaks, eg half term, are to be included in the count of days and weeks.
- Access to HE Final Award Board Policy
- The Access to HE Diploma
- Recruiting Access to HE Students
- Registration of Students
- Planning delivery of the Access to HE Diploma
- Assessment Design
- Assessment Practice
- Internal Moderation and Standardisation
- External Moderation
- Assessment Brief Template
- Assessment Feedback Template
- AM1 Internal Moderation Assessment Brief
- QAA's guidance on use of the Access to HE Trademarks and Logo request form
We've created a selection of guidance videos to help AIM Access to HE Centres with a number of tasks:
- Completing the Late Registration Form
- Completing the Referral Request Form
- Completing the Registration Amendment Form
- Determining an Access to HE unit grade profile
- Selecting and Assessing Grade Components
All AIM Qualification and Assessment Group Access to HE centres qualify for an Access to HE Resource pack. These resource packs are designed to assist centres in the delivery and marketing of their Access to HE programme throughout their centre.
Information on the following can be found on our AIM centre support pages
- Fees and invoicing
- Registration and awards
- Assessment and evidence
- Quality assurance