Working for AIM
We believe in the positive power of education
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, over the years we have defined clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all our teams are striving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues.
Our superhero values make us stand out from the crowd:
- be a natural researcher
- your ego will be your lowest priority
- consistently inspire everyone else
- you are all about efficiency
- you happily assume any role at any time
- you solve problems before they become disasters
- you can advocate effectively
- you believe honesty is the best policy
- you come to work because you want to, not have to
We aim to challenge the status quo. Most of our colleagues work flexibly and we like to innovate new and exciting ways of working. We offer a generous holiday allowance and we encourage all of our team to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Not just co-workers, we are a proud AIM team. Our friendly and professional colleagues are passionate about supporting the future of work and learning around the world and want to inspire each other to be the best version of ourselves through continual personal development.
If you share our values, commercial focus and passion for helping people realise their potential – discover more about the exciting careers and great benefits we can offer at AIM.
Diversity and Inclusivity
We are actively working to increase diversity in our team and our Board of Trustees and encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. We are committed to having a team with diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We offer family friendly, inclusive employment practices and flexible working arrangements to support colleagues’ individual circumstances.
We welcome the unique perspective that each individual contributes and value the positive impact that difference has.
Armed Forces Covenant
• No member of the Armed Forces Community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
• In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Full details of the Covenant can be found here (PDF)
Interested in join our team? Take a look at our current vacancies
Want to know more about becoming an end-point assessor - see our blog