Work with us
To learn more about AIM Qualifications and Assessment Group, visit our About AIM webpage.
If you have any questions about the organisation or the role, please contact our recruitment team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Associate Assessor, Standard: Content Creator
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: January 31st, 2024
Hours per week: Contracted
Salary/Fee: Pay based on daily rate, competitive
Location: Multiple locations across the UK. Occasional travel to AIM offices in Derby/Wolverhampton may be required.
AIM supports the growth in the end-point assessment (EPA) of apprenticeship standards, delivery of high-quality EPA, working in partnership with major employers across sectors. We are currently focusing our work on the creative and cultural industries. We are seeking to recruit talented and motivated assessors across a range of standards in the creative sector, including Content Creator.
The purpose of a Content Creator is to develop and create written and audio visual content which can be used across various platforms including social media, broadcast and print. Working to a brief the content creator will research and develop the message to capture the strategy and objectives of the brand and needs of the customer, client or business. This content can then be used for advertising and marketing campaigns. An interest in technology and creating content is a must.
- Project or campaign with presentation and supplementary questioning
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio.
More information on this standard can be found on the AIM website
AIM Associate Assessors
End-point assessors carry out independent assessment of apprentices once they have passed through the gateway. End-point assessors must ensure their occupational competence and knowledge are up to date to ensure they have the right skills and knowledge to remain credible to employers and assess an apprentice's competence.
As an associate end-point assessor working with AIM you will:
- Assess and document apprentice competence against apprenticeship standards at designated venues using the stated assessment methods
- Carry out and document end-point assessment activities in line with AIM and regulatory arrangements
- Provide concise written feedback to apprentices to explain assessment decisions
- Complete and submit reports within the necessary timescales
- Provide advice and support on end-point assessment
- Participate in training and standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to end-point assessment
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organisation and AIM end-point assessment policies and procedure
Associate Assessors for Content Creator:
- Have substantial and relevant industry experience, and have the technical skills to create content
(to at least level 2, within the last 3 years)
- Experience of assessment
- Willingness to undertake training about assessment practice, operating the assessment tools and grading
- Be independent of the apprentice, their employer and training provider(s)
- Minimum Level 2 English & Maths
- Be a resident of the UK & have the right to work in the UK
Our assessors should also have:
- Communication skills (written & oral)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Eye for detail
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Team building / teamwork
- Diversity Orientation and an inclusive approach
If you are interested in applying for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please click on apply, complete the application form and attach a copy of your CV.
For any queries about this vacancy, please contact email@example.com.