Our Vision, Mission and Values provide the foundations on what we aim to achieve as an organisation and how we plan to get there.
Vision Statement: Empowering Futures
Our Mission Statement:
AIM facilitates social mobility to transform lives and opportunities, with a primary focus on providing high quality vocational technical qualifications, Access to Higher Education Diplomas, apprenticeships and assessment services.
Our Values include:
Our AIMs for the next three years (2023 - 2026) are to:
- AIM 1: Govern and lead AIM with integrity, transparency and diligence to safeguard the long term future of the organisation.
- AIM 2: Invest in the AIM team and facilitate professional growth within a dynamic, values driven culture.
- AIM 3: Deliver regulatory compliance across all products and services.
- AIM 4: Build a reputation for sector leading customer experience based on efficient and effective processes and systems.
- AIM 5: Deliver national and international growth across a dynamic and viable portfolio of products and services.