We are currently experiencing a period of growth, particularly in the end-point assessment field, and are looking for a range of experienced, enthusiastic people whose first love is education.
Please click on the links below for more details and to apply. If you have any questions about us or the role, please give us a call or drop us an email – we’d love to hear from you.
Customer Experience Apprentice
Job Type: Full time
Start Date: June 7th, 2021
Closing Date: January 31st, 2022
Customer Experience Apprentice
Hours per week: 37 (Full-time)
Location: Office-based (HQ is based at Pride Point, Derby)
Salary: Apprentice rate £13,141 - £18,278
Fixed term contract: (18 months/duration of apprenticeship)
- Do you have excellent people skills?
- Do you have a passion for speaking to people, asking great questions, and giving the best service you can?
- Do you want to work within a fun team, passionate about education for all our learners?
- Do you want to learn while you earn, doing an apprenticeship (Customer Service Practitioner Level 2)?
AIM Qualifications and Assessment Group are looking for a new member of the Customer Experience Team, to support our continued commitment to delivering exceptional service within qualification delivery for our learners, our centres and to support our exciting future plans.
This is an apprenticeship role, so we are looking for someone keen to learn, who enjoys talking to people and having great conversations, and is committed to giving each AIM customer an outstanding experience when they interact with them.
The successful candidate will join our existing experienced customer relationship team and spend time with them, learning the role of a customer experience advisor while doing their apprenticeship (Customer Service Practitioner Level 2). We want our apprentice to get hands-on from the start and with support from the team, we are committed to offering them a great working environment in which to learn, grow and develop their skills and knowledge.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- To provide high quality customer service and support to AIM customers and colleagues
- To provide administrative support to the customer experience team
The minimum requirements are:
- People skills – great communication skills. When talking or writing to our customers, you are their representation of AIM, so we need our customer teams to be amazing at talking to people in a friendly and professional way.
- Initiative, drive, problem solving skills – we want you to take ownership for the customer journey from start to finish and do the right thing.
- Accuracy – getting it right is important, it saves time so we can focus on the right things. Previous experience of administration and accuracy is desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages and a minimum of Level 2 in English and Maths (or equivalent) are desirable but not essential.
- A dedicated person to support and mentor you through your apprenticeship
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas break
- Flexible working options (discuss at interview)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff away days and social events
Working at AIM
AIM is growing and looking ahead to the future. We know that great businesses are powered by happy colleagues who feel invested in the company they work for.
Our people are curious and creative colleagues that anchor us to our foundations and help achieve our charitable objectives for learning – all kinds of learning for all kinds of people.
Whether at home, in the classroom or in the workplace, learning is the key to improving our chances in life.
We believe in the positive power of education
As well as providing a fun and inspiring workplace, over the years we have defined clear values that inform everything we do, ensuring all our teams are striving to be world class, constantly innovating and inspiring positivity in their colleagues.
Our superhero values make us stand out from the crowd:
- be a natural researcher
- your ego will be your lowest priority
- consistently inspire everyone else
- you are all about efficiency
- you happily assume any role at any time
- you solve problems before they become disasters
- you can advocate effectively
- you believe honesty is the best policy
- you come to work because you want to, not have to
Sound like something you’d love to be a part of?
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please press apply and complete our application, attaching a copy of your CV too.
The closing date is Friday 14th January 2022.